Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gratituesday!

Hi, there! Hope all of you are just dandy this morning (well, almost noon now)! I follow another blog called Heavenly Homemakers (www.HeavenlyHomemakers.com) and Tuesdays are specifically for expressing gratitude for our blessings.

So... here is my short list - the top 5 - for today. A complete list would take entirely too much time!

 Today I am grateful for:
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ without whom none of the rest of my blessings would be possible!
2. My family...even when they aggravate me. :)
3. The beautiful sunshine that we are enjoying today.
4. My health and that of my family.
5. Our freedom and those who protect it.

Those of you who know me well know that coffee is always on my list. Sometimes it's even #2 on the list...depends on the day. What are you grateful for?

 "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment